Malts


I'm not sure how many of you have heard about male alts (malts), but here's mine! Essentially they are your alt account. Sometimes I need a man in some of the pictures I do, so I decided to create a malt. I love this pose, I picked it up a couple of days ago at the sale oOo Studio had. If you're looking for couple poses, I think oOo Studio is one of the best places in SL to get them. They have this like emotion to them, it's kind of hard to explain. Go see for yourself.

And yes, that is a boy hairstyle I'm wearing :P

Credits:
Skin: Details here ~ &Bean - Hounds of love LIGHT Clammie
Hair: TRUTH - Eric - chocolate
Dresses: {SMS} Pocket Dress Beige
Undershirt: *Arai* Nit_brown
Tights: {SMS} Damask Tights Brown
Necklace: [[SHADE THRONE]] THE BIG SOUL NECKLACE
Rings: [AB] Mirage Dome Ring - Tea Rose
Shoes: NX-Nardcotix Kurvy Ruby Slippers

Skin: !ZB: Ocean 1.0 - [Member Only]
Hair: [Shag] - Rocket Man - chestnut
Top: *Muism* LNS/Slate Blue
Bottoms: Armidi Limited - (M) Lowrise Jeans [Classic Dark]
Shoes: ::Maschienenwerk:: Chucks_Black

Pose: oOo Studio
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home