I'm Off to the Emerald City!

Once again I have the newest skin from Talyia Tarber, with Garded Secret, Emerald Magic.  A beautiful green eyed beauty with bronze cheeks and lips. This skin is PERFECT for the late summer evening with your partner. Head on over to Garded Secret and get this beautiful skin!


Some important information for you all:
"Just a reminder, there's about 12 days left to join the Garded Secret group for free inworld. As of Sept 1st I will add an enrollment fee of 500L. Why? Because I will be releasing exclusive group skins and I don't want people joining and leaving just to get them. :) I also have a subscribo if your interested in getting new release information without receiving any group gifts or taking up a group spot.

Tokens tokens tokens! With each regularly priced skin you'll receive a token. Collect 5 and redeem them for a skin of your choice. Whatever you do, don't lose em. :)

The first limited edition skin will be coming out the first week of September to be sold in limited quantity." Quote by Talyia Tarber

Garded Secret

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home