Donna Flora!!!

Jewelry: Donna Flora AGATA set #1 includes earrings and necklace
AGATA set #2 bracelet and two rings (at Maritima Inc Mall)
So although I love this whole outfit check out the jewelry holy freaking gorgeous right!!! I put it on and was like umm I want this RL even though rocks this big would have to fall from heaven to me. That's where SL comes in and I get to wear these beautiful pieces of bling WOOOHOO!! I came across this designer at a mall that has shops that are all couture and all fabulous!! And guess what the owner is not only someone that I sooo admire she is also sweet and approachable!! I spoke to her about her style:
Bella Ely: Are you designs influenced by italian fashions?
Squinternet Larnia: uhm no
Squinternet Larnia: i think more by hollywood old movies
Bella Ely: I notice you love large fabulous stones and rings is that something you wear in rl?
Squinternet Larnia: yes i've made a lot of beded jewelry in rl in crystals and brass wire

Old hollywood heck yeah I'll take that. I have to admit I didn't want to take this jewelry off and it was really hard for me and I don't wear anything more than one day I wore it three and I know I'm still gonna wear it!! It is definitely my new fave jewelry store and her clothes are unreal!!!
Look at me partying about jewelry!!!
This is how I sit on the couch....what its comfy!!!
Don't you just die looking at this, look at the size of those gems!!! They cover my boobs!!
I'm uhhh unpacking in glamorous jewelry...doesn't everybody??? :)

Shirt: Fri. - Romance.Cami (Envy) (got at Gatcha Festival)
Hair: *Kookie* Chiggy / Brown hair pack- Blonde-chocolate brown worn
Skin: Mynerva ~Fudge~ Sweet Innocence
Pants: [ Cynful ] Orange Button Capri ~ Grey
Shoes: [Cynful] Basic Flatties olive worn
Jacket: !Ohmai : Tomomo Loose Vest WILDWINE
Poses: **KoumB** - Crouch- 12.1
**KoumB** - Crouch- 9
**KoumB** - Lenghten - 28
*ES* Jazz Fingers
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home