Bright Eyes



I've been a fan of Dutch Touch for a while, but never really splurge on skins at the store until they had their big sale a few weeks back. If you like their skins, then I'd recommend you join their group, it's 250l fee, but Iki is really generous when it comes to group gifts. The skin I'm wearing is still available I think, if you join, you can pick it up in the store.
Something else I want to draw attention to is the eyes, because I'm so used to wearing the same eyes (these aren't it). I thought I'd go for some brighter eyes, cause I have all these eyes sitting in my inventory that hardly get to see the light of day. I used to be a constant eye changer, but I found a pair I really like, so I've just can't see myself in any other eyes for too long. After this post, I'll probably switch back.


Credits:
Skin: :: Dutch Touch ::JoSje:: Caramel - EyeLiner Lip EBBlond FR CL1
Eyes: =HooT= Sunrise Eyes (Starlust)
Hair: Tiny Bird - Magic Trick - Light Ash Brown
Top: Kyoot - Beneath My Bones (Stumblebum Exclusive)
Skirt: [LeLutka]-PAINE mini(RED)
Tights: *Sheer*Tights 25: Semi-Opaque Black
Necklace: Miel SEY NECKLACE [old 50l Friday item]
Shoes: NX-Nardcotix Kurvy Ruby Slippers
Poses: Olive Juice [location for mainstore will change on the 2nd]
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home